Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dahab, Egypt

We arrived safely in Dahab, June 21st, got settled @ the Red Sea Relax Resort, had a lovely meal and planned the days in Dahab.

Nora decided to complete her PADI Open Water Course under the tutelage of Kate. This was a full time event and was successfully completed on June 25th.

Kate was a terrific instructor; patient, obviously well trained and fastidious in her approach. I encourage all to visit Dahab and book some diving time with Kate. Interested contact me and I will provide contacts.

Dahab was + 40 degrees and I was able to find cool places to enhance the economy, bar wise. I got totally immersed in the World Cup. More importantly, a time to unwind for all of us.

We left Dahab June 26th, back to London for a couple of days prior to departing for Toronto, June 29th.

The Red Sea at night from the terraces of Dahab is quite beautiful and completely serene.

No comments:

Post a Comment