Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back to the Blog - Back in Canada

Folks, my last entry was back in mid-November, prior to my trip from Oman to the UAE, back to Oman and then my departure to Canada, arriving in the winter cold, November 28th.

Got my feet planted again and wanted to continue what I started at the very beginning of the Blog, the rationale for my activism.

So, the next few excerpts will continue the theme and then I intend to right a brief history of my involvement in the Alberta Liberal Party, ending with what needs to be done to in order for the Party to become relevant once again in Alberta politics.

Bear with me as there is a point to all of this, including my self-indulgence.

Thank you,

Donn to Dusk

2 comments:

  1. "So, the next few excerpts will continue the theme and then I intend to right a brief history of my involvement in the Alberta Liberal Party, ending with what needs to be done to in order for the Party to become relevant once again in Alberta politics."

    "… right a brief history …"
    or
    "… write a brief history …"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good eye, door #2 is the WRITE answer,

    ReplyDelete